Integrated auto extractor and sprayer with inlay function for 450-900Ton die casting machine
I:Innovate independently and break the tradition. The linear robot has become another choice for die casting inlay. Traditional manual inlay and six axis robot inlay have their own defects up to now.
1. Manual inlay: first, the labor cost will be higher and higher, the labor intensity is heavy, and the working conditions are bad, so it is difficult to find suitable workers. Second, product quality cannot be controlled, and production effectiveness is also uncertain.
2. Six axis robot mosaic faces two difficulties. First, the procurement cost of six axis robot is high, and the subsequent maintenance and operation cost is also a large expenditure. Second, the programming of six axis robot basically adopts English or symbolic code, which is difficult for ordinary workers to learn. Therefore, without a certain degree and training, it can not be used normally.
II:1. this linear robot takes full advantage of the workshop space and achieves the work requirement of taking parts, spraying and inserting parts as much as possible.
2. This machine is programmed in Chinese. It is simple and clear, and the running track is in the form of three coordinate straight line.
3. The main parts of the machine and equipment are world-class brands, For example, the guide rail adopts German Rexroth. The motor and drive are Mitsubishi of Japan.
4. Compared with traditional parts taking and inserting equipment. The machine adopts all-round service control, which can avoid most inclined guide posts in an all-round way and realize the work of taking parts and placing inlays. Secondly, the machine does not need to open the front and rear safety doors, so as to avoid damaging the working environment and effectively protect the personal safety of workers.
Meet all your automation requirements for die casting machine production